|Recording method||3-color exposure with OLED|
|Film used||FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini Instant Film (sold separately)|
|Number of films||10 films/pack|
|Film size||86 mm x 54 mm|
|Image size||62 mm x 46 mm / 2.4 in. x 1.8 in.|
|Supported image size||800 × 600 dots|
|Printing resolution||12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)|
|Printing levels||256 levels per color (RGB)|
|Interface||Standard compliance: Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (BLE)|
|Supported image format||JPEG、PNG、HEIF|
|Printing time||Image recording – photo output (fed out):Approximately 12 sec.|
|Approximate printing capacity||Approximately 100 prints (from full charge)|
*The number of prints depends on the usage conditions.
|Power supply||Lithium ion battery (internal type: not removable)|
|Charging time||Approximately 80 to 120 minutes(Charging time depends on the temperature and battery remaining level)|
|Power consumption||Approximately 3 W|
|Operating environment||Temperature: +5°C to +40°C (+41°F to +104°F)|
Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
|Main unit dimensions||90.3 mm x 34.6 mm x 124.5 mm /|
3.5 in. x 1.3 in. x 4.9 in.(excluding projecting parts)
|Main unit mass||Approximately 209g / 7.3oz (excluding film pack)|
|Supplied accessory||USB cable|
- The instax prints depicted are for illustrative purposes only.
- Specifications above are subject to change for improvement.
- The BluetoothR wordmark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by FUJIFILM Corporation is under license.
- The text QR code is a registered trademark and wordmark of Denso Wave Incorporated
- The image size may affect sharpness and graininess of the finished print.
- Depending on the file size and smartphone type, wireless communication may take a long time.
- The smartphone type and shooting condition may affect the color tone and quality of the finished print.
- The finished print may look different from the image viewed on the smartphone display.
- The smartphones printed are simulated ones.